Technology is something that does not stop for anyone. With each passing day, we move towards a future that requires the use of resources which not only don’t pollute but
Technology is something that does not stop for anyone. With each passing day, we move towards a future that requires the use of resources which not only don’t pollute but also are available for our future generations. This is the reason why awareness about Electric vehicles is so important. Transport being the most essential part for connection and trade, Electric vehicles are the future of a cleaner and safer transport.Hence, DIYguru has prepared a one-of-a-kind Electric Vehicle Course of three days in partnership with E-Mobility companies providing you with online courses and Hands-on Workshops. Such extensive coursework is A FIRST IN INDIA.
Doing this course not only provides you immense knowledge about EVs but also puts you ahead of 70% of the people of the world.Why You should take this Workshop?Most of the people know about EV, but they don’t know what problems they will face once they enter into Electric Vehicle. We will be teaching in terms of technical aspects. We will tell you lots of formulas and will compare the industry-standard formula by our approach.
- How to select the motor for your electric vehicle and batteries depending on your requirements
- How to select batteries depending on charging time, discharging time and range and C rating of the battery.
- How to design better transmission system for your electric vehicle using industry standards.
- A better explanation of each and every part of EV.
- You can get an idea of business in EV
- Clear demonstration of Hub Motor, Batteries and Controller and their connections.
- What is the Battery Management System?
- How to design an intelligent battery management system for Lithium-Ion Batteries
2 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 4 (Saturday) 5:00 pm
DIYguruDIYguru is India's favourite upskilling platform for learners benefiting more than 50,000 enthusiasts across 400+ institutions through our online courses and hands-on training to acquire industry-relevant skills. Our programs have been also been trusted by corporates like Robert Bosch, Suzuki, and Hyundai to name a few. To fulfill our organizational objective of upskilling candidates based on emerging technologies, we also deliver intensive, hands-on workshops to students and professionals across diverse sectors. Our workshops are conducted by industry experts who also help us develop and maintain the training curricula. Join us on our OFFICIAL CHANNEL: t.me/diyguruorg Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/DIYguruORG Facebook Group: https://facebook.com/groups/diyguruglobal Twitter: https://twitter.com/DIYguruORG Instagram: https://instagram.com/DIYguruORG LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/school/diyguru YouTube: https://youtube.com/diyguruin+91-124-428-4038 C - 1252, Ground Floor Ansal Esencia, Sector 67 Gurugram, Haryana 122101
Our Alumni, Our Pride
Most Viewed News
- With over 400 people testing positive for coronavirus in Maharashtra, the state government has now t4.1k Shares
- Piper Maddox Position -: Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Electric Vehicles Responsibilitie4.6k Shares
- UPDATE 5 This update is care of two wonderful DIY folks from this community: 1. Since printers tend4.1k Shares
- The Wuhan coronavirus outbreak has become a global calamity, leaving thousands dead, millions vulner4.6k Shares
- The virus, known by the code COVID-19, has taken the world by storm, requiring countries to close sc7k Shares
- “Classes are canceled, exams are being re-scheduled, university buildings are staying shut, meetin5.2k Shares
- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) has presented its new e-BULLI all-electric vehicle to the wor7.5k Shares
- A Free, Open Resource for the Global Research Community In response to the COVID-19 pandemic,2.9k Shares
- In order to assist UN country teams in scaling up country preparedness and response to COVID-19, WHO2.9k Shares
- The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has asked its affiliated institutes to6.4k Shares