This course features technical information on the use of hydrogen as a transportation fuel. It covers hydrogen properties, use, and safety as well as fuel cell technologies, systems, engine design, safety, and maintenance. It also presents the different types of fuel cells and hybrid electric vehicles.
This course is a must for anyone designing, using, operating and/or maintaining fuel cells.
The hydrogen fuel cell introductory course is suitable for engineers and technicians working in or entering the fuel cell industry.
It is also suitable for employees of industries that have recently invested or plan to invest in fuel cell technology.
The course is aimed at science and engineering graduate students as well as faculties whose expertise lie in other fields and are looking to enter the field of fuel cells.
The fuel cell training course will be valuable to people who wish to acquire a quick working knowledge of fuel cells to utilise this information at work.
Who Should Attend the fuel cell training course?
- Professionals involved in near-term hydrogen technology validation
- New employees at fuel cell manufacturing companies
- New technicians/engineer production companies new employees
- New recruits at hydrogen suppliers and those involved in hydrogen use
- Investors in new technology/startup companies
- HSE executives
- Energy companies and/or utilities
- Environmental organisations (SEPA, EPA, etc)
- Professional trade organisations representatives (wind, solar, SHFCA, etc)/li>
- Community development organisations
- Public agency representatives
- Government advisors
- Insurance representatives
- Construction industry
- Undergraduate & post-graduate students
- Academic Researchers and teachers
- Motor mechanics
- International students
- Individuals interested in hydrogen
- Global energy situation – energy security
- Hydrogen production principles
- Hydrogen electrolyser principles
- Uses of stored hydrogen
- Introduction to fuel cells
- Hydrogen R&D opportunities
PURE financials – costs and economics
Types of energy storage mechanisms
How to install a fuel cell
|Global energy situation – energy security|
|Hydrogen production principles|
|Hydrogen electrolyser principles|
|Uses of stored hydrogen|
No Reviews found for this course.