From product to transportation industries,style and design of the product plays a major role in its success in the market.CATIA is a sturdy application often referred to as a 3D PLM Software suite that enables you to create rich and complex designs.It is a high end feature based and multi platform parametric solid modeling software.This course focuses on fundamental skills and concepts that enable users to design mechanical parts & assemblies.
We have designed this course based on a process or task based approach to complete a particular task and helps you build a solid foundation for your designs.
Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application is a CAD/CAM/CAE commercial software suite developed by French company Dassault Systems is best suited for Engineering aspirants,as it enables them to create 3D models along with offering solutions to product design and visualize shapes.
Started as an in house development in 1977 by French aircraft manufacturer Avions Marcel Dassault later adopted by the aerospace,automotive,shipbuilding and other industries(architecture,etc).The software was initially named CATI,but was renamed to CATIA as the sales breakthrough came in 1981 when IBM agreed to distribute the software worldwide.
CATIA has its roots in Automotive and Aerospace engineering, industry sectors recognized as standard bearers for virtual product development.A combination of product and process development, engaging with industry players and the flexibility of the interface itself have made it very attractive to businesses across a wide range of industries. Well known companies that use CATIA as their core engineering platform include Boeing, BMW, Ford, McLaren Racing, Nokia, Nikon and Sanyo.The latest version CATIA V5R21 allows user to work directly with the 3D solid model rather than the feature based design and will improve the product life-cycle management.
- Introduction to Computer Aided design(CAD/CAM/CAE)
- Geometrical Dimensioning & tolerancing
- CATIA V5R21 environment
- Sketcher workbench
- Parametric Solid modeling
- Part design
- Assembly design
- Any individual interested in engineering and product design.
- Student pursuing B.tech/B.E/Diploma degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Production or equivalent.
- Industry professionals willing to improve their software skills.
At the end of the course,learners can;
- introduce themselves with the design innovation and create error free designs without escalating the cost factor.
- learn advanced solutions for conceptual design,3D modelling & documentation.
- not only learn CATIA V5R21,but also gain the domain knowledge in manufacturing methods.
- carry out visual analysis and validation which will give you high quality performance insights for product decisions.
No Reviews found for this course.