Sri Venkatesa Perumal College Of Engineering And Technology, established in 2001, is managed by Tamilian Educational Academy. The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA).
- All the UG programmes are accrediated by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. The college is also accredited by NAAC,Bangalore with ‘A’ Grade.
- 5 undergraduate (engg) courses are running successfully with an annual intake of 420 and 5 postgraduate (engg) courses with an annual intake of 18 in each specialization. Besides, the institute also offers 2 PG courses, MBA & MCA.
|Average Pay Package, Rs./month||2010-11||2009-10||2008-09|
It has the collection of 21,213 volumes of books and 4,800 Titles. More than 360 online journals of IEEE have been subscribed and other than this, it is also subscribing more than 120 Indian Journals & Magazines in print and 72 International Periodicals. E-Journals of IEEE, J-Gate, DELNET can be accessed directly with the following through LAN within the college campus-
- For IEEE Journals(CSE,ECE,EEE,IT)
- For J-Gate Journals(Engg & Management Sciences)
- For DELNET Journals(Engg & Management Sciences)
R&D Project Work :
|Title Of The Project||Sanctioned Grant|
|MATHEMATICAL MODELING ON NON-NEWTONIANFLUID FLOWS||Rs. 70000/-|
- Students are encouraged to do Research Projects and projects of Research orientation and given awards/prizes as a token of encouragement.
- SVPCET Management has sanctioned Rs 1.0 Lakh as In-house R&D fund for each Department.
Mini Auditorium :
SVPCET has constructed a world class fully air-conditioned mini-auditorium with a seating capacity of 400 and another open auditorium is under construction for sitting capacity of 2000.
Cut Off Marks – General Quota :
|M.Tech VLSI Design||55||52||51|
|M.Tech Electrical Power Systems||60||–||–|
|M.Tech Power Electronics & Drives||65||–|