Shri Shankaracharya Engineering College (SSEC), was established in 2007. The college is managed by Shri Gangajali Education Society (SGES), Bhilai. Constituted under provision of statute 28, framed under M.P. Vishwavidhyalaya Adhinium 1973 and AICTE act. This Governing body comprises of representatives of the Society, Nominees of Technical University (CSVTU), Bhilai. Nominees of AICTE and State Govt. The Director of the college is the ex-officio member’s secretary of the Governing Body.
- SSEC is a unit of Shri Shankaracharya Group of Institutions (SSGI), managed by Shri Gangajali Education Society (SGES) and is named after Adi Shankaracharya.
- The objective of the institute is to become one of the premier technical institutions in the country and abroad delivering excellent professional education, creating value based globally competitive professionals.
- SSEC has an aim of promoting an environment where faculty, staff and students can conduct result oriented research and meet societal needs. The institute strives for providing a technically advanced academic environment and achieving a national recognition acquiring a well-directed honest effort.
Around 324 students have been selected during campus interviews for the 2008 pass out batches, even before they have appeared for their final semester exams. The names of some of the eminent companies are TCS, SATYAM, INFOSYS, TECH MAHINDRA, HEXAWARE, SYNTEL, iGATE, LAFARGE, etc. A bird’s eye view can be had from the following figures of selected candidates.
|No. Of Students Placed Till Date|
|S.No||Batch||No. Of students Placed|
|Year||Discipline||No. Of Students Placed|
- Mahabhog:- Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus organized “MAHABHOG” Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus has organized “MAHABHOG” on 31st July 2014.
- Samvid 2014
- Water Treatment plant’s Visit At Bhilai
SSEC are having a very rich library containing, all text-books, reference books, periodicals, journals, news-papers etc. Apart from the print material, Cd’s, floppies, Video-audio cassettes and all other electronic media material is made available to the students and faculty to help them up-date their technical know-how.
|Engineering(UG)||No.Of Title||Total No. Of Volumes|
|Engineering (PG)||No.Of Title||Total No. Of Volumes|
|MBA||No.Of Title||Total No. Of Volumes|