Pragati Engineering College, East Godavari was established by Gayatri Educational Society for making better engineers and innovators. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- The aim of the institute is to foster creativity through discovery, analysis and the dissemination of knowledge
- Over the past 12 years, in its keen commitment to offer quality education
- The vision of the institute is to emerge as a premier institution for technical education in the country through academic excellence
- To be recognized as a centre for excellence in research & development, catering to the needs of the country
- The mission of the institute is to realize a strong institution by consistently maintaining state-of-art-infrastructure and building a cohesive, world class team and provide need based technical education, research and development through enhanced industry interaction.
- Pragati Engineering College has recently started Mobile Computing Research Lab (PECMCRL) in association with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- 3 papers have been published in International Conferences, Authored by the PECMCRL members
- PECMCRL members have successfully developed applications in the latest areas like RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), NFC (Near Field Communications), Mobile Cloud Technologies
|Company Name||No. Of Student Placed||Year|
|Rapid Bizz App||2||2014|
- NCC (National Cadet Corps) to enable themselves, building citizenship, good discipline, good character, sound mind, sound body for Both boys and girls. NCC also provides good platform for the students to join the Armed Forces: the Indian Army, the Indian Air Force and the Indian Navy
- NSS (National Service Scheme) a student youth service programme. NSS unit aims at arousing a social consciousness of the youth with an overall objective of personality development of the students through community service
- Pragati is rated with AAA rating by Careers 360 for the year 2014
- Students got the scholarship on the basis of merit.