PM College Of Engineering (PMCE) was established in 2007 under Puran Murti Educational Society. It is committed to impart quality education & training leading to various professional degrees and aims to be a global Institution through continual improvement. It is situated in Sonepat, Haryana. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses, MCA and BBA.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and HRD Ministry, Government of India
- Affiliated to Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology
- Approved by DTE, Government of Haryana
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
|Branch||Companies Visited In 2013||Companies Visited In 2013||% Of Placement In 2013||% Of Placement In 2014|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||09||05||98||98|
|Computer Science Engineering||07||11||98||97|
- The College Library is fully AC and has a collection of over 4,011 title and 32,600 volume of books related to the area of engineering and management and allied subjects
- The Library is subscribed 83 journals, 07 magazines and 10 newspaper
- E-resources: The electronic library contains databases such as DELNET
- Membership of ISTE,IETE,CSI
- Awarded for the Best Placement Amongest Engineering Colleges in 2014
- Awarded for the Best Placement Amongest Engineering Colleges in Delhi NCR in 2012
- Best industry Collaboration Amongest Engineering Colleges in North India 2011 by Chetan Bhagat.
- Best Infrastructure amongst engineering colleges in North India by Dr. kiran Bedi