Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Technology (MAIT) was established in 1999 and located in New Delhi, India. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology is established by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society. The College is one of the leading and reputed colleges of Delhi and North India. The MAIT campus is located in Rohini Sector-22, North Delhi and the campus is spread over an area of 10.5 acres.
- The college is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- MAIT is a private Engineering
- Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
|Total Student Placed||510||485||664||554||388|
- Blood Donation Camp
- Techsurge & Mridang – Annual Techno Cultural Fest
- Sportz – An annual sports Fest
- Genesis – The annual Management & Cultural festival
- Meritorious Students are awarded Scholarships.