Jawaharlal Nehru Technical (JNTU) College of Engineering Pulivendula was established in 2006. It is located in a Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh over about 165 acres. The college is located 3 km from Pulivendula town, 70 km from Kadapa (Distt. capital city).
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University
- It is a public (autonomous) institute
- Performance Comparison of TCP Congestion Control Algorithms
- Provably Secure Quantum Key Distribution Protocols in 802.11 Wireless Networks
- Mining data streams using Option trees
- Availability and frequency measures of a two unit system with CCS failures and Human errors
- Implementation of LSB Steganography and its Evaluation for Various File Formats
- Improved Kerberos Authentication Security Protocol for Mobile Devices
- Blood Donation
- Paper Presentation
- Table-Tennis tournament
- AAVIRBHAV-09 – National level students symposium
- CONNAISSANCE – Technical festival
- RACE – Festival by Civil Engineering Dept.
- E- MERGE – Festival by ECE Dept.
|Indian University Ranking||—||20||University Rank|
|India Today||22||—||Factual Ranking|
|India Today||—||23||Placement Ranking|
|India Today||—||25||University Rank|
- Student got the first prize in group discussion in Osmania University
- Won the Deccan Chargers – CUP which is held by Sarvagnya ’09 at JNTUCEP
- B. Tech student got selected for National level competitions for the event Badminton.