Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal College Of Engineering, Sirsa was established in the year under the aegis of Chaudhary Devi Lal Memorial Trust in order to impart quality technical education.
- College is located on the campus of over 150 acres of land in Sirsa.
- College is affiliated to Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar and is approved by AICTE and Govt. of Haryana.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics and communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Blood Donation Camp
- Industrial Visits
Auditorium: Campus has an auditorium which has seating capacity of 400 students. Auditorium is fully air conditioned. Auditorium is used for organizing various cultural events, seminars and exhibitions.
Hostels: There are three hostels in the campus out of which 2 are for girls and one is for boys. Hostels have indoor games, gym, computers and internet facilities in them. Nutritious and Hygienic food is provided to students in hostels through mess.
- Kalpana Chawla Hostel
- Mata Harki Devi Hostel
- JCD Boys Hostel
Library: College library has 2000 books, reference books, general books and books for examination. Library also subscribes to various national and international journals.
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Poor Boys Aid Fund- fee concession to those whose parental income is less than 2lac/annum
- Mata Harki Devi Poor Girls Aid Fund- fee concession to those whose parental income is less than 2lac/annum
- Entrance Scholarships- Rs. 6000 per annum to JEE Mains rank holder and who got 75% in qualifying exams
- Merit Scholarships-Rs. 3000 per annum to those who secured 1st rank in each discipline in every semester
- Merit –Cum- Need Scholarship: Rs.11000 to boy student for one year on the basis on result of 1st year and Rs.5100 to best girl student.