Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College (BVM), a premier college of Gujarat was established in 1948 from donations made by the Birla Education Trust on the behest of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the first Home Minister of independent India. It is situated in Vallabh Vidya Nagar, Gujarat. It offers under graduate, post graduate and doctoral Engineering courses. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi., and affiliated to Gujarat Technical University, Ahmedabad. It is grant-in-added institute.
A. M. Naik, Executive Chairman, Larsen & Toubro Limited
The college is recognized for testing of materials, BIS certifications, environmental auditing, calibration of electrical and electronics instruments and gadgets.
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Production Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of structural Engineering
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
|Branch||No. Of Placed Students In 2014|
|Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering||32|
|Computer Science Engineering||34|
- The Library has more than 48,255 books
- Subscribed more than 13,203 journals and e-journal
- Lib Services on internet/intranet Digital library
Uddan: It is annual tech fest organized by Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya. Udaan is by all means a projection of leaps of success that BVM takes every year so be the part of this “BVM ki Udaan”.