About the Course:
To regulate the pollution emitted by cars and two-wheeler s, the govt of India has put forth regulations referred to as Bharat Stage Emission Standards (BSES). The Central government has mandated that each one vehicle manufacturers, both two-wheelers and four-wheelers, should manufacture, sell and register only BS6 (BSVI) vehicles from 1 April 2020.
DIYguru presents the Nano-degree program on Emission Norms and control Strategies. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as asynchronous online program which is time independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 30 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which make it easy to learn on the go.
Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Better understanding of different emission norms.
- Deep know-hows about European and Bharat Stage Norms.
- How pollutants are generated and what are the corrective measures to be taken.
- Thorough knowledge of all the technological shifts which are implemented by automotive giants.
- Understanding consumer mindsets and what are the brighter and darker sides of BS 6 norms.
What will you learn?
We have divided this course into 6 modules.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: History
Module 3: Chemistry
Module 4: Pollutants
Module 5: Technological Changes
Module 6: Consumer Perspective
How to Enroll?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select “Emission Norms and Control Strategies”.
- Select “Take the Course”.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and gear up on skilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Students those who are interested in understanding BS6 emission norms.
- Professionals who want to increase their knowledge on BS6control strategies.
- Consumers of automobile who are interested to know about the technology which automotive giants are improvising on BS 6 compliant vehicles.
Corporates and University, with whom we work: