LabVIEW programs are known as virtual instruments, or VIs, as a result of their look and operation imitate physical instruments, like oscilloscopes and multi meters. LabVIEW contains a comprehensive set of tools for getting, analyzing, displaying, and storing information , as well as tools to assist you troubleshoot code you write.
LabVIEW suits for real time application.we can create good instrument and good looking GUI in labVIEW rather then MATLAB.
LabVIEW have two windows first is front panel and another is known as block diagram window.so that is the particular window where we can developed our algorithm.and there will be connection between two windows.in front panel we will run the V.I and it will be pop-up and it will be front panel to the user.that’s why it is known as front panel.out of this there are several buttons here.you can use these buttons as the need arises.
USES OF labVIEW
LabVIEW is usually used for information acquistion, instrument management and industrial automation on totally different operative systems. Graphical programming helps build programs simply by dragging and dropping virtual representations of science laboratory equipment. LabVIEW programming surroundings makes it simple to form little applications. For a posh code, it’s necessary to possess in depth information of the special LabVIEW syntax and topology of its memory management.
- Developers of LabVIEW are ni, whereas developers of MATLAB ar Mathworks.
- LabVIEW is especially a graphical programing language for visualization and parameter standardization for remote operation; MATLAB may be a computing language for management algorithmic program development and simulation
- LabVIEW supports Windows, Linux, macOS and cross-platform, whereas MATLAB supports Windows, Linux and macOS.
- MATLAB principally provides mathematical/numerical computing surroundings, whereas LabVIEW may be a system style platform that permits information acquisition, check automation, instrument management and embedded system style.
- MATLAB is used for simulations as a result of extra libraries that contain higher-level functions. LabVIEW is used wherever a purposeful and intuitive GUI or interaction with hardware is needed.
- File extension for LabVIEW is .vi, and for MATLAB it’s .m 7. the most recent LabVIEW versions accessible areLabVIEW two017 SP1 and LabVIEW NXG 2.0, free in January 2018. MATLAB’s latest version accessible is matlabR2018a, released on March 15, 2018.
About LabVIEW COURSE
DIYguru provides 30 days online course. This is a Complete Labview online course, which takes you from zero to an advanced level, where you will be able to create your own programmes and understand other codes as well This learning path is for engineers developing applications using LabVIEW. DIYguru presents the courses, exams, and events to assist you go from developing basic applications within the LabVIEW graphical programming environment to architecting massive applications in single or multiple-developer settings.DIYguru also provides certifications which is also beneficial for you.
Scope of job
- LabVIEW Engineer
- LabVIEW Developer
- LabVIEW Architech
- Application engineer
To take this course: https://www.diyguru.org/course/labview/