Free Workshop from BAJA Tutor
Request a workshop at your college from BAJA Tutor, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The response is subjected to current availability of trainers in USA, Brazil, South Africa, Canada, India & Germany.
As this is a non-profit initiative, we won’t be charging anything.
Eligibility Criteria –
- The workshop is only available to colleges in India, Brazil, Germany, South Africa & Canada
- The participating college should either be a fresher or must have not participated more than one time in BAJA Competition.
- There should must be at least 80 student participants to avail the workshop.
- The college should have minimal workshop and software lab facility.
Kindly note that the team will be charging a fee (as discussed) for the workshop. The requesting college has to bear the expense of trainers accommodation and travel.
The agenda for the two-day workshop includes:
-Design and Manufacturing of ATV
-Analysis of Automotive components
-Workshop Standards and Safety Procedures
DAY 1: 6 Hrs
- Career opportunities in Automotive Sector
- How to prepare for BAJA Virtuals
- Design & Analysis
- Roll Cage
- Engine Mounting
- Design Validations
- Project Plan
- Wheels & Tyres
- Vehicle Optimisation
DAY 2: 6 Hrs
- Sponsorship & Marketing
- Manufacturing your BAJA Buggy
- Parts Procurement
- Future of Automotive Sector
- Doubts & Question Answer Session
- Selection of Interns for Summer 2018
Founder: Autosports India & DIYguru
Bishnu Pratap Singh
Manufacturing and Assembly
Brand Manager, DIYguru
No Reviews found for this course.