About this course:
This course introduces the technology that converts solar energy into electricity, heat and solar fuels with the main focus on electric generation. You will gain an understanding of the working principle of photovoltaic conversion. This course explores the advantages, limitations, and challenges of different solar cell energies.
Who is Solar Design Course Training for?
Syllabus Outline of Solar power plant Design Course (Online and Offline)
- Preparation of PV module datasheet.
- Preparation cable sizing and selection
- Preparation of ESE and Lighting Protection (NFC-17102)
- Preparation of Specifications of Various Plant Components.
- Selection of Inverter for Optimum Generation.
- Design of Strings/ Arrays.
- Designing SLDs from PV Modules to Combiner Boxes to Inverters till the excavation point.
- Earthing of PV Module Mounting Structure
- Lightning protection Calculations of PV area Preparation of PV Array and other Layouts (lightning, earthing, equipment etc.)
- DC / AC Cable, Combiner Box, fuse and other Sizing Calculations.
- Technical Evaluations and Selection of different live Plant Components
- Technical Evaluations and Selection of Different Solar PV Module Technologies
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports on 1-500 kw rooftop and 20 MW
- Preparation of BoQ of Solar PV Plants (MW Scale, Roof-top , Grid Interactive and Off-Grid)
- Preparation of shadow anlysis
DIYguru having trained Solar Design Engineers can designs, develops and supervises the manufacture, installation, operation and maintenance of equipment, machines and systems for the generation, distribution, utilization and control of electric power.
Advance Electrical Design`s Electrical designer also can following task of needful in industries
a) Determining the type and arrangement of circuits, transformers, circuit-breakers, transmission lines and other equipment.
b) Developing products such as electric motors, components, equipment and appliances
interpreting specifications, drawings, standards and regulations relating to electric power equipment and use.
c) Organizing and managing resources used in the supply of electrical components, machines, appliances and equipment.
d) Establishing delivery and installation schedules for machines, switchgear, cables and fittings
supervising the operation and maintenance of power stations, transmission and distribution systems and industrial plants.
e) May specialist in research in areas such as power generation and transmission systems, transformers, switchgear and electric motors, telemetry and control systems.
There are many great opportunities for engineers with advanced Design and certification, particularly in Electrical system design.
Electrical System design EPC Company List
- Larsen and Toubro
- Punj Lloyd
- Jaypee Associates
- Lanco Infratech
- Nagarjuna Constructions
- Simplex Infrastructure
- Gammon India
- Tata Projects
- Shapoorji Pallonji
- Shobha Developers
- Tata Projects
|Global Energy scenario, Indian Energy Scenario, Energy Policy.|
|Commissioning, Maintenance & Troubleshooting|
No Reviews found for this course.