MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment. Problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation. The special-purpose language that is an excellent choice for writing programs that solve problems involving the manipulation of numbers.
- Math and computation
- Algorithm development
- Modeling, simulation, and prototyping
- Data analysis, exploration, and visualization
- Scientific and engineering graphics
- Application development, with Graphical User Interface building
The design of the language makes it possible to write a powerful program in a few lines, to the equivalent program written in a general-purpose language, such as C++ or Java.
MATLAB is being used in a wide variety of domains from natural sciences, all disciplines of engineering, finance, and beyond, and it is heavily used in industry. Hence, a solid background in MATLAB is an indispensable skill in today’s job market. Course takers successfully completing this course will become familiar with general concepts in computer science, gain an understanding of the general concepts of programming, and obtain a solid foundation in the use of MATLAB.
- No prior programming experience is required. Experience with basic computer operations will help
- Matlab Software Installation: Install the Matlab Software, to learn better.
CLICK HERE for a free trial of the software. Most of the Universities offer a free student version of the software, therefore, if you are a student, first contact your university to see if such a program is available. If you are not a student or your university didn’t offer it, you can purchase the student version directly from Mathworks.
- The will to learn programming and Matlab in Particular!
|An introduction to MATLAB software|
|Matrices and Operators|
|Introduction to Calculus in MATLAB|
No Reviews found for this course.