About this course
Biowaste is an amazing field of catering to the biggest waste management issues throughout the world that are categorized in potentially infectious materials and dumps. This type of waste gets generated from chemical factories, testing labs, medical sources, and pharma industries, while other forms of waste are categorized under medical waste produced from hospitals, health clinics, emergency theatres, research laboratories, funeral homes and treatment centers. This course will teach you the handling and management of such waste that comes under radioactive and hazardous categories and is infectious to lifeforms and requires specialized disposals.
This course is a combination of videos as online lectures, assignment and a discussion forum for queries.
Fully online with video lectures
Timeline – Flexible deadlines to complete at your own pace
Language – English
Hands-on classroom training – Practical training available after course completion
**After the course is completed, you will be able to opt for the classroom training program of 2 days to 1 week depending on your training requirements at the nearest location possible.
All DIYguru courses are self-paced and you can cover the course videos and assignments at your own pace. Once you have successfully completed the course, you will earn a Certificate of Course Completion from DIYguru that includes a serial number of authentication as well. You can use that certificate as part of your resume, or proof of skills you gained or during job interviews where having an edge above others always makes a difference in final selection.
Why take this course
Ensuring hygiene and safer handling of bio-waste is a top priority for balancing environmental concerns and amendment of policies that classify as infectious or biohazardous and might lead to spread of high order diseases. You will be equipped with skills and training that helps in resolving the most common dangers perceived for other living organisms at specific locations. You will be able to develop a blueprint of proper management and disposal of such waste elements that could become a threat to the surrounding environment, general public and manpower resources who are at most risk of exposure to biowaste while working with this hazardous materials.
Who should take this course
- Consultants and Entrepreneurs in chemical and waste management fields who want to upskill their knowledge on bio-waste management (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Chemical engineers, plant managers, laboratory managers, Medical students, professionals, officers, administrator, operation incharge, hospital managers, pharma officers, and general staff responsible for infection and hazard control should take this course.
Course key insights
- Overview of Bio -Waste hazards and infections
- Categories in solid, liquid and gaseous wastes
- Insights of biomedical and chemical compounds
- Biowaste storage, handling, and transportation within cities and outer regions
- Treatment and infection control measure case studies
- Policies and resource formation for eliminating threats caused by biowaste
- Operational measures and improved disposal techniques of Industry 4.0
No Reviews found for this course.