DIYguru presents a Nano-degree program on Advance Course in Electric Vehicle Engineering. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as asynchronous online program which is time independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 90 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which make it easy to learn on the go.
Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process. Downloadable educational tools such as e-books, research papers and government reports are made available at just one click.
What are the learning outcomes?
- To develop learn and apply new theories, concepts and methods.
- To critically evaluate, model and test the operation of electrical systems and components for automotive applications.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of electrical power conversion and power flow.
- To analyze the degradation mechanisms and ageing process of the automotive electrical and electronics systems.
- Awareness of current standard and specifications of the on board electronics and networking system. To design and assess systems and components.
- Conduct rigorous and ethical research / formal enquiry into related issues that require familiarity with a range of research sources and appropriate methodologies.
- To demonstrate awareness and ability to critically evaluate risks, including health and safety when conducting design and tests.
What will you learn?
- Electric vehicle power train and its similarities with IC Engine
- How can we select the electric power train of any existing ICE vehicle by its own performance parameters
- Components in an electric power train system
- Calculations of the electric power transmission system of any vehicle.
- Gradient Resistance
- Rolling Resistance
- Aerodynamic Resistance
- Drag Resistance
- Angular velocity
- Range calculation of an electric vehicle.
- How to select the battery, motor, controllers with respect vehicle load?
Career Opportunity/ Scope of Job
To understand the career opportunities of any sector, you have to understand the factors affecting it and what corporate needs:
By the help of Pictorial Demonstration it has been made clear that if one of the gear got disturb whole power train will get disturbed. Hence Corporates are looking for outstanding performers who can do as well as present their researches / projects very clear to other corporates.
DIYguru provides placement assistance by providing you enormous amount of technical knowledge about corresponding field and latest information about tech-trends.
Information of new vacancies is float through e-mails by our support team to every student, so that you can apply for the job as early as possible.
How to Enroll?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select “Advance Course in Electric Vehicle Engineering”.
- Select “Take the Course”.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and gear up on skilling mode.
What will be the Fees Structure?
The actual fee of this elite program is INR 38,500 + 18% GST that is INR 45,430 only. This Program is also available by giving a simple online Scholarship Test. The link of which is given below. Your score will determine the percentage of scholarship you are eligible for (e.g. if you score between 51-60% you will earn 10% off on the listed fee, likewise if you score 91% and above you will be eligible to get 50% off on the listed fee). Once you are done with the test, kindly share your score with us through e-mail to proceed further.
Link to the Online Scholarship Test: https://www.diyguru.org/electric-vehicle-course-admission-online-test/
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Automotive enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory) working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanics sector.
- Aspirants should have accomplished Electric vehicle (future mobility) Certification Course.
Corporates and University, with whom we have functioned:
Where are the DIYguru students placed?
RESEARCH WORKS CITED IN THIS COURSEWORK:
- Ehsan, M., Gao, Y., & Gay, S. (2003). Characterization of electric motor drives for traction applications. in Proc. Industrial Electronics Society, IECON’03, 891-896.
- Dynamic modeling and control of hybrid electric vehicle powertrain systems. Published in: IEEE Control Systems Magazine ( Volume: 18 , Issue: 5 , Oct. 1998 )
- A comprehensive overview of hybrid electric vehicle: Powertrain configurations, powertrain control techniques and electronic control units, KÇ Bayindir, MA Gözüküçük, A Teke – Energy conversion and …, 2011 – Elsevier
- Hybrid electric powertrain including a two-mode electrically variable transmission, AG Holmes, MR Schmidt – US Patent 6,478,705
- Electric and hybrid electric powertrain for motor vehicles. B Roethler, M Berhan – US Patent 7,238,139, 2007
- Electric continuously variable transmission. TC Bowen – US Patent 6,371,878, 2002
- Torque fill-in for an automated shift manual transmission in a parallel hybrid electric vehicle. RC Baraszu, SR Cikanek – Proceedings of the 2002
- Design and Assessment of Battery Electric Vehicle Powertrain, with Respect to Performance, Energy Consumption and Electric Motor Thermal Capability
People join our online courses for a variety of reasons and come from diverse backgrounds, professions, and age groups. With online courses, you can
- Advance your skill-set or begin a career change.
- Take the next step in your formal education.
- Ease the transition before entering a full-time academic program.
- Enjoy learning a new topic.
Whatever the reason, our online courses are a flexible way of learning about the automotive industry and it’s recent advances without disrupting your daily life.
Visit the course catalog to browse our offerings. In addition to searching by popularity and availability, you can also search by duration or subject to ensure you find a course that reflects your interests.
Basic understanding of physics is required. Our courses are open to all automotive enthusiasts irrespective of their educational qualifications.
All courses are delivered in english. Video lectures include english language subtitles with the option to slow down, pause, or replay lectures for better understanding and retention. Discussion boards are a critical component of each of our courses; therefore, we suggest that students have a conversational knowledge of english when pursuing our Certificate Programs.
Courses are open to all students 13 years or older. If you are under 13 years old, please contact us (email@example.com) to discuss your participation in our Certificate Programs.
If you are new to online learning, we recommend that you begin with one course. As most of our courses are available throughout the year, you can always come back and pursue more topics.
It is recommended that you begin your course promptly. If you do need to start the course a few days late, you can register and book a seat for the course and start accordingly. As we have limited no of seats.
Registration is available on our website. Just follow these simple steps:
Click the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of your screen.
A verification link will be sent to your email. After confirmation return back to our website.
Select “All Courses.”
Choose your course(s).
You will be asked for basic contact information and your credit/Debit card payment. We require full payment at the time of registration and all tuition is billed in INR. Be sure to check with your bank or credit card company, as your financial institution may charge a foreign transaction fee(For foreign clients).
Most courses are offered at least 2 times during a month(Every 1st and 15th). Certain courses can fill up quickly, so be sure to register early.
We apologize for this inconvenience. We encourage you to reach out to your financial institution as further permissions may be needed to complete the payment. You are also welcome to write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance. Please wait for 10 minutes before trying again. A strong Internet connection and up-to-date browser are strongly recommended.
In case of repeated failure of payment attempts outside India; we recommend a wire transfer to :
DIYguru Education & Research Private Limited.
Bank Account No: 5412218180
IFSC Code: KKBK0000194
MICR Code: 110485021
BIC Code (Swift): KKBKINBB
Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Bank Branch: DELHI -PANCHSHEEL ENCLAVE
Branch Address: C-1, PANCHSHEEL ENCLAVE NEW DELHI - 110 017
Bank Phone: +91 41749364
As noncredit courses, our online courses are not eligible for state or national financial aid. Some students seek professional development support from their employer or external scholarships. In the INDIA, fees paid for professional development are deductible from your income taxes to the extent permitted by current law under Section 10 (14) Of The Income Tax Act. While we do not offer EMI payment plans at this time, please reach out to email@example.com to discuss payment alternatives.
To be granted a full tuition refund, you must cancel your registration by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm (your local time) 5 full business days before the course’s start date. Please note we are unable to reimburse for any currency conversion fees charged by your credit/debit card issuer.
Visit our Terms and Conditions page for details.
You will receive a confirmation email with information on when and how you can access your course. Check the details.
24 hours before the course begins, you will be given access to the DIY Online Community, a learning and networking space.
Our online learning platform will become available to you 24 hours before your course start date. At that time, online learning platform is accessed by clicking on the "Dashboard" tab in the top right-hand corner of www.diyguru.org and selecting "courses." You will log in with the email and password created at the time of registration. If you have registered less than 24 hours before your course begins, Online learning platform is available to you within 2 hours of course booking.
The course is divided into 5 weeks,3-4 hours weekly. The course is valid for 90 days from the date of joining.
You can attend the workshop after completing at least 2 modules of the online course. The workshop must be availed during the 90 days course period.
Our classes are kept small, at no more than 30 students, to better facilitate and encourage personalized interaction with the instructor and fellow participants. Your classmates come from all over the globe and contribute their global perspectives and experience. Some are currently working within the automobile while others are just beginning. All classmates share in their passion for the automobile world.
You should have an up-to-date web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. For more detailed information, please see the guides for supported browsers and basic computer specifications.
Our Online Courses can be accessed on a mobile or tablet device, although we strongly encourage you to have access to a desktop or laptop computer and reliable internet connection for certain course components. Former students have told us it is easiest to read discussion threads and complete written assignments on a laptop or desktop computer.
For technical support, please email email@example.com, 09:00 – 17:00 IST,
Monday – Friday. We are ready to help!
There is no set class time as your course can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We recommend logging on 3 - 4 times a week for one hours or more to stay engaged with the class discussion boards and the course materials, as well as to communicate with your instructor.
Please inform our support. Make every effort to continue working on the course while you’re away. You must contact our support as soon as possible to determine what, if any, arrangements can be made for your situation.
All the reading materials you are required to access are included with your course. Instructors may provide recommended and suggested texts for further exploration.
Well done! You will have 90 days of read-only access to revisit and reflect on the course material.
Get your certificate: When you complete an Online Course, you are eligible to receive a digital certificate of completion. We encourage you to review your instructor’s syllabus to understand the Certificate of Completion requirements for your course. These requirements often include the following:
Active participation in the majority of discussion boards
Timely submission of all assignments
Certificates of Completion are delivered to the email used at the time of registration and can be expected no later than 3 weeks after the course ends. These digital verified credentials allow you to present a trustworthy record of your learning to anyone at any time.
Our certificate platform, Accredible, permits you to share your achievements on various social media platforms, embed it on your website or blog.
As a continuing education student, it is your decision how you participate in the course. Those who plan to audit the course and not receive a certificate of completion should send a message to the support at the start of the course so we understand your goals.
Online Courses are intended to deepen your knowledge of a particular field, but cannot be formally applied as credits to other institutions.
DIYguru demonstrates to future employers like (Hyundai, Mahindra, TATA etc) that you have current knowledge of the electric vehicle, provided by a trusted institution and India’s e-mobility leader.
Including Online Courses on your resume, posting your Certificate of Completion to your online profiles such as LinkedIn, and staying connected with your classmates to a network are powerful ways to continue leveraging your experience long after your course has ended.
You can contact the Online Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 40365796.
Still not sure which course is right for you? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with some information on your background and what you hope to learn. We can then provide some personalized course advisement.
|introduction and explanation of parameters of EV transmission system|
|Explanation and theoretical calculations of EV at different conditions(slope and parallel road conditions)|
|Different variants and its calculations of EV transmission system|
|Selection of Battery , Range Calculation & C Rating|
|New Folder 3rd day Shoot|
|battery system p1 (002)||00:00:00|
|Battery System p2 0003||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.