Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering (VVCE), Mysuru, popularly known as VVCE, is one of the prestigious engineering colleges established in the year 1997 by Vidyavardhaka Sangha, Mysuru. It is affiliated with VTU Belgaum (Visvesvaraya Technology University), approved by All the India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and recognized by Government of Karnataka. VVCE has achieved a distinction as one of the best technical and management education centers in Karnataka. VVCE provides INR 20 lakh scholarships to needy & meritorious students every year.
VVCE has world class infrastructure and well qualified faculty. It has set up research centers in 9 departments to promote research activities in frontier areas and to offer M.Sc (Engineering) by research and doctoral programs. The college also conducts various activities like technical seminars, monthly distinguished lectures, group discussions, group projects, industry visits, entrepreneurial training, technical fests and project exhibitions besides conventional teaching.
Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering Courses
The college offers B.E program in 6 different specializations i.e. Mechanical Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Science & Engineering and Civil Engineering. The duration of B.E program is 4 years.
The institute also runs two postgraduate programs i.e. MBA and M.Tech with duration of 2 years. It offers M.Tech in 3 different disciplines i.e. Computer Science & Engineering/ Machine Design/ Signal Processing and MBA in Marketing, Finance and Human Resource.
Read More Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering Courses & Fee Structure
Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering Admission
Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering offers B.E program in 6 different disciplines at undergraduate level. At postgraduate level, it provides M.Tech in 3 specializations and MBA in 3 streams.
B.E Program Eligibility
- For admission to B.E., the candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Selection of the candidates to this course is based on KCET or COMEDK UGET score.
M.Tech and MBA Eligibility
- For the M.Tech program, the candidates need to have obtained a B.E/ B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- For MBA programs the candidate must have obtained a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized university.
- To secure admission for MBA course, a valid score in Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) is required.
Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering Placement
VVCE (Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering) has a separate placement cell that works on improving the overall employability of the candidates. The placement cell works with the motive to make all the student’s placement ready. Time to time, the placement cell organizes various such as personality and soft skill development program, counseling sessions and placement drives and entrepreneurship development programs.
Know more about Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering Placements
Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering Ranking
|Higher Education||Best Engineering College in Karnataka||2016|
Why Join Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering?
- The college has state of the art infrastructure for the better learning experience
- VVCE has well experienced faculty members which help in all round development of students
- Real world research projects make the candidate global ready
- VVCE has excellent placement record
- Strong Industrial Collaborations gives practical exposure
- Comfortable campus accommodation with 24*7 security and medical facilities