SVPM’s College Of Engineering was established in the year 1990 under the aegis of Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandal at Malegaon,Pune.
- It is founded with aim that technical education of international standard will be available under the scheme of Pune University
- College is affiliated to pune University and courses are approved by AICTE
- It has a campus of 20 hectares land
- College offers 6 under graduate and 2 post graduate courses
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Science and Humanities
|Company Name||No. Of Student Selected|
- Library: Library has 28839 books, 8816 titles, and 62 journals from which 51 are national journals and 11 are international journals. Library also subscribes 7 news papers.
- Hostel: College has separate hostels for both boy and girls. Both hostels have 750 intake capacity. Mess is adjoining the hostel building.
- Auditorium: College has auditorium for arranging various functions and events. Auditorium has 2 halls, the main hall has 1650 seating capacity and 2nd hall has 150 seats.
- Gymnasium: College provides gymnasium facilities for boys and girls.