SRM University Amaravati is a Deemed University that was established in the year 2017. The University is a part of SRM Group and is situated in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. SRM Amaravati currently collaborated with University of California Berkeley, MIT USA, and EFREI France. SRM University is a multi-stream research university that offers B.Tech program in diverse fields like Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, and Mechanical Engineering.
SRM Amaravati, Guntur Highlights
|Type of University||Deemed|
|Campus Area||200 Acre|
|How to Reach||28.9 Km from Guntur Railway station|
24.5 Km from Guntur bus stop
For further information about SRM University Application Process
SRM Amaravati, Guntur Courses, and Admission
SRM Amaravati, Guntur B.Tech Course Admission
The University offers B.Tech program at the undergraduate level in five specializations viz. Civil Engineering/ Computer science /electrical and electronics /electronics and communication /mechanical.
Admission to the B.Tech course will be on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in JEE Main /SRM-JEE /SAT Subjects test followed by the personal interview round.
The counseling for SRM University, AP-Amaravati will be held at Kattangalathur, Chennai and Amaravati, capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Click here to check SRM University Courses and Fees Structure
SRM Amaravati, Guntur Financial Aid
SRM scholarships are awarded to candidates based on their academic accomplishments, sports, and cultural excellence. Scholarships are also offered to candidates who are economically challenged and differently-abled.
SRM Founder’s Scholarship
100% tuition, accommodation and mess fee waiver for the students who are
- In top 100 in SRMJEEE Rank
- In top 1000 rank in IITJEE (Main)
- State Board Toppers in HSC
- Exemplary sportspersons at National / International Level
SRM Merit Scholarships
- 75% tuition fee waiver for the students who are in the Top 101 to 500 in SRMJEEE
- 50% tuition fee waiver for the students who are in the Top 501 to 1000 in SRMJEEE
25% to 100% tuition fee waiver for the students who are
- Socio-economically backward
- Differently Abled
- Exceptional in arts and culture
SRM Amaravati, Guntur Facilities
- The hostels are fully residential and include excellent dining, bathing, and sleeping facilities. SRM Amaravati currently has twin-sharing, AC, and Non – AC accommodation with attached washrooms in a newly constructed multistoried hostel complex.
- SRM Amaravati has a common and hygienic cafeteria for all its students, staff and faculty members.
- The college currently has facilities to play volleyball, table tennis, fuss ball. Many other sporting facilities are being steadily ramped up.
- There is a strong emphasis on making the student well rounded here at SRM – Amaravati. With this in mind, several Clubs & Societies have been formed such as Innovation Society, Robotics Society, Literary Society, Music Club, Photography Club, Gaming Club, and Coding Society.
- Students can consult the doctor anytime. First Aid Kit and General Medicines are always available on campus.
Why join SRM University Amaravati?
By being part of the Amaravati project, the inaugural leadership and faculty team will have a truly transformative effect, shaping and building a truly world-class university.
The institution would provide a stimulating and inspiring environment with a liberal research startup grant up to INR 50 lakhs, sponsored overseas conferences, opportunities for collaborative research within India and abroad, balanced teaching hours to focus on research, performance-based incentives, and IP rights. In addition, accommodation will be provided on campus or nearby.
SRM University, AP – Amaravati has inked a collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA, for the design and development of curriculum through the use of MITx courses. This will create a platform for faculty to participate in annual design camps that will aid them to learn techniques to blend MITx courses with relevant local content so as to ensure effective delivery. It has also collaborated with UC Berkeley, U.S., for design, innovation, and entrepreneurship.