Sir Padampat Singhania University (SPSU) Was Established By JK Cement Nimbahera Foundation. It is Located in a 100-acre campus with all modern amenities. The university has two schools: School of Engineering and School of Management, both offering programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level.
Fact and Figure of Sir Padampat Singhania University-
|Affiliation and approval|
|Industrial and Academic Collaborations|
|Total number of students||Sanctioned intake: 380 per year (for all Courses)|
|Faculty details||At present the university has 62 regular faculty members of which 30 are Ph.D and the rest have M.Tech/ MBA or M.Phil qualifications.|
|Internet||300Mbps internet Speed through BSNL|
|Hostel facility||Available for both Girls and Boys|
Awards received by Sir Padampat Singhania University-
- The university has won several awards, the latest being ‘the best Institute for Innovative Learning’ awarded by Times Group.
- Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur Ranked 95th In India By NIRF (SPSU has been ranked 95th amongst top 100 category in India and is one of the youngest institution to be so ranked).
- The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India released the rankings of Category ‘A’ higher educational institutions of India.
Why to join Sir Padampat Singhania University-
- SPSU is a Private University listed in Department of College Education, Govt. of Rajasthan.
- No Management quota / No Donation / Capitation / Development fee.
- No additional fee/charge for extra classes, Preplacements activities, and placement campus interviews, preparation of competitive exams viz. GATE, PSUs and any other activity organized for students’ benefit
- All Permanent and Full time faculty members .
- SPSU offers several scholarships depending upon merit which is up to 100% tuition fee waiver. Based on students’ academic excellence in each semester Scholarship is offered in terms of tuition fee waiver. SPSU has offered and given over Rs. 5 crores in scholarship.
- Industry relevant curriculum with a substantial “Beyond the syllabus” work including interdisciplinary projects.
- Incubation Centre given by MSME, Govt. of India.
- Centre of Excellence and Instructor Training Centre by CISCO.
- Foreign collaboration with universities in Japan, Czech Republic, Austria and the USA.
- Study abroad for duration ranging from two weeks to a full semester in any of our partner university.
- Direct admission to Master degree program without going through the GRE or GMAT route for Japan and USA.
- Faculty exchange program with our partner universities.
- For Rail Transportation engineering program, selected students will do their summer internship with Hitachi Rail Systems, Japan.
- Examination system of the university is completely online with embedded secrecy coding.