P.E.S. College Of Engineering, Mandya is one of the best Engineering Colleges in India. Presently it is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University and is recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi. Previously it was affiliated to the University of Mysore.
The College was established in the year 1962 by People’s Education Society currently known as People’s Education Trust (R), with the help of philanthropic farmers of Mandya District. The sole objective of the college was to promote Technical Education among the students of Rural Areas.
Something Extra About The College :
- The College campus is located in South Western part of Mandya City, along the Bangalore-Mysore Highway, on an elevated and sprawling plot of 62 acres of land. Mandya City is the district head Quarters and is 100 kms from Bangalore and 45 kms from Mysore. Mandya is well connected by a Highway and a broad gauge railway line. Mandya is also bounded by scenic splendors like Gaganachukki, Barachukki water falls at Shivanasamudram, Brindavan Gardens at KRS and Historical place of interest in Srirangapatna. It is affiliated to VTU & recognized by the AICTE.
- Established in the year 1962 by People’s Education Society, currently known as People’s Education Trust, with the help of philanthropic farmers of Mandya District.
- In 1962 it started with Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering branches.
- In 1971 the Electronics and Communication branch was commenced.
- In 1980 Automobile Engineering and Industrial & Production Engineering followed.
- In 1983 Computer Science and Engineering, Environmental Engineering in 1987 and Information Science and Engineering in 2000 were added.
- The institute also offers P.G courses like M-Tech in Environmental Engineering, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Computed Aided Design in structures and Computer science and engineering, Land and water management & MCA.
Placement Stats :
|Year||No Of Offers|