The Panimalar Engineering College is a Christian minority institution which runs under the affiliation of Anna University and is approved by AICTE. It aims at imparting quality engineering education for the aspiring youth. The trust started Panimalar Engineering College in the year 200 in accordance with the general policy of the government of Tamilnadu. This college also ensures that the students passing out of the college, turn out to be academically brilliant, morally upright and empowered individuals.
Panimalar Engineering College Highlights
|Type of institute||Govt. Tamilnadu|
|Campus Area||52.87 acres|
|How to Reach||By Air: 800 km approx.|
By train: 900 km approx.
Panimalar Engineering College Courses and Admission
PANIMALAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE undergraduate admission (B.E/B.Tech)
Those candidates seeking admission in the UG Programmes need to complete their 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subjects, from a recognized board. Admissions are usually done on the basis of Tamilnadu govt. rules. A JEE Main/TNEA exam and a GATE exam is conducted for admission to B.E/B. Tech.
PANIMALAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE Postgraduate Admission (MBA/M.E)
The candidates seeking admission in the PG Programmes need to complete their graduation with a minimum of 50% in the relevant subject, from a recognized university. No entrance examination is required for MBA admission, however, those who wish to take admission in M.E should have completed their B.E/B. Tech from a reputed college.
Panimalar Engineering College Ph.D. Admissions
The Ph.D. Programme is framed according to standards set by UGC Minimum standards and also there is only one programme that students can apply for Ph.D. and procedure for award of M.Phil. / Ph.D. Degree Regulations, 2017 under the guidance of highly qualified and widely recognized faculty in their respective fields. This programme is meant to address the problems of the society via cutting-edge research and collaborative projects between academia & industry.
To know more about Panimalara Engineering college Admission process.
PANIMALAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE Placement
- The placement cell of the college is very efficient, as many companies recruit employees from the university itself, with more marks, better placements take place.
- With a data bank of over 1000 companies, the cell ensured opportunities in more than 100 companies in previous years. More than 50 companies have given students opportunities in the current years. With Accenture, Wipro, Infosys, HCL etc. amongst others.
PANIMALAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE Ranking
|Body / Magazine||Rank||Year|
|The Week||Top 50||2017|
PANIMALAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE Scholarship
No Scholarship is provided to students, meritorious students do get relaxation in their fees.
PANIMALAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE Facilities
- Library: The library is the hub of academic student life on campus. Panimalar Engineering College houses a spacious library, stocked with plenty of journals and thousands of CDs and reports. Panimalar Engineering college library consists of 18,836 which help students with all exam related problems and faculties alike have easy access to the course and reference materials through a membership card.
- Hostel Facilities: The University provides separate accommodation for both boys and girls. The hostels also a Mess Committee, separate for girls and boys, a sports Committee, and Cultural Committee so that the students get a chance to involve themselves in the smooth functioning of the hostels.
- Medical Aid: On the campus, there is a student’s Health Care Centre. With a full-time Medical Superintendent and a team of qualified, efficient doctors who are always present in the healthcare center.
- Cafeteria: Panimalar Engineering College has a canteen with a great sitting capacity, with students as well as the faculty having a recreation time, where tea/coffee and various snacks options are available. On the other hand, canteen serves great meals to their students/staff members.
- Computer Labs: Panimalar Engineering college visualizes centralized computing facility, campus-wide networking, and information technology as a means to enrich the educational experience and invigorate emerging areas of scholarly research and education. The labs provide practical exposure of the subjects and give an opportunity to experiment what the students have learned in theory.
- Green Campus: The College’s Campus has a huge variety of trees and plants which increases the beauty of the college, it had been awarded for being green as well as clean.
- Water sewage treatment plant: Water is the basic necessity of life used for many purposes. So, recycling it is necessary. Considering this in our mind, Panimalar University has established a Sewage treatment plant in the Panimalar college premises with the assistance of the Civil Department faculty. The treated water is utilized properly for watering the plants throughout the campus as well as for irrigation purposes!