Panchkula Engineering College, is an endeavour of the Balaji Technical Education Society. The non-profitable society aims at transforming the way technical education is imparted in the country.
- Panchkula Engineering College aims to be a centre of excellence in the field of technical education and to shell out highly qualified, capable engineers and thought leaders, who shall be the pride of the nation.
- Approved by the AICTE, Govt. of India
- Approved by the Government of Haryana
- Compliant with the requirements if ISO 9001:2008
- Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, NAAC Accredited “A” Grade
- A dedicated Training & Placement cell to facilitate Personality Development and on campus placement.
- Provides Wi-Fi ready campus.
- Cultural Function
- Orientation Program
- Fresher Celebration
- Classrooms: The rooms are well ventilated with proper lighting system, built-in and portable black or green boards, equipped with Overhead projector, Slide Projector, Computers, and television with CD, DVD player & LCD Projector.
- Campus Information: The Campus is located on NH-73, 25 Kms away from Chandigarh, 18 Kms from Panchkula and is spread over 15 acres area. The campus is beautifully designed with lush green lawns and aesthetically laid ornamental trees. There is lot of job potential around the campus, in the emerging area of IT Park of Haryana, Punjab, Nano Science City, Chandigarh and other Industrial areas of Parwanoo, Baddi, Ambala etc.
- Computer Centre: Computer Centre is well established with 250 computer systems of HCL with latest configuration and 17” TFT screens. All the computers are networked with high speed Cat 5E cables and are provided with 8Mb internet bandwidth.
- Library: The college has a well stocked Library having 6300 books and above with adequate sitting arrangement. Sufficient number of Journals, Magazines of National and International Standards are available in the library. The college is also a member of DELNET & INDEST to ensure online access to books and journals.
- Hostel: The college separate hostels for boys and girls in the campus with a common dining area. The students are provided with triple occupancy rooms. The hostels have common room facilities, satellite television and telephone, indoor games.
- Sports: The objective of PEC is to facilitate all round development of the students, to enable students to live a healthy and stress free life. Currently the college has a volleyball court and indoor facilities for table- tennis. A basketball court is under construction.