M.L.V. Government Textile & Engineering College (MLVGTEC), Bhilwara was established in 1998, the college is an autonomous engineering institute of the Government of Rajasthan. Manikya Lal Verma Textile & Engineering College is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota and University of Rajasthan, Jaipur and approved by AICTE, Government of India, New Delhi.
- The aim of the college is dissemination of quality technical education in emerging disciplines aimed at producing skilled man power suiting to the ever changing needs of the world of work in the wake of industrial globalization and modernization, sustaining Indian ethical & moral values
- To provide state-of-the-art equipment for R&D facilities in specific areas of engineering and technology for intra mural research & development, education and training.
- To provide advanced knowledge/know how to students in the new areas of relevance through short term training/continuing education program
- To temper learning with universal spirit of common good ethics and vedic preaching
- Department of Textiles
- Department of Information Technology
In the year 2008-2009, total pass out students in the branch:
Branch: Textile Technology
|Name Of Industry||No. Of Students|
|Salary Per Annum|
(In Lac) (CTC)
|Wel Spun (Vapi, Anjar)||09||1.80|
|JBF Filaments (Silvasa)||03||1.20|
|Blue Blend India Ltd (Ahemadabad)||03||1.32|
|Nahar Spinning (Punjab & Mandideep)||09||1.64+Acc|
|Spantex Ltd (Indorama)||03||1.44|
Branch: Textile Chemistry
|Name Of Industry||No. Of Students||Salary Per Annum|
(In Lac) (CTC)
|Wel Spun (Vapi, Anjar)||06||1.80|
|Nahar Spinning (Punjab & Mandideep)||0||1.64 + Acc|
The campus connects initiative aims to enhance the education level of engineering student, national wide and thus increase the Employability of this Engineer. The campus connect initiative objective at creating an effective means backward integration into the supply chain by going into the college campuses from where the IT industry gets the people.
- Infosys: To provide consulting and IT services to clients globally – as partners to conceptualize and realize technology driven business transformation initiatives
- Foundation Program (FP) is the Training program designed for entry level students who on completion will be better prepared to work on Real-life customer projects.
- Library with more than 13400 books covering more than 6000 titles including text books, excellent reference books
- Students can also have access to computer network in the library area
|Course(S)||No. Of Titles Of Books||No. Of Volumes||No. Of Journals|
|B.E. (Textile Technology/Engineering)||273||2915||12|
|B.E. (Textile Chemistry)||232||1946||07|
|B.E. (Information Technology)||300||2342||04|
|B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||150||1368||02||250 *|
|Others-Mechanical Engineering, Office, Literature etc.||950||6121|