Malaviya National Institute of Technology formerly known as Malaviya Regional Engineering College is a Public University located in Jaipur, India. The Institute was Established in the year 1963 and is funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). MNIT offers specialization in streams like Engineering, Sciences, Management, Design, and Humanities. Admission to the Courses will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the Entrance Exams – JEE Main / GATE. Final Selection of the UG courses will be through CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) whereas admission to PG courses will be through Centralized Counselling.
Know More About MNIT Jaipur Application Process
Check MNIT Jaipur Cutoff
MNIT, Jaipur Highlights
|University Type||Public University|
|Campus Area||317 Acres|
|Hostel||10 (Boys hostel)|
2 (Ladies hostel)
|How to Reach||1 km from Gandhinagar Railway station|
5 km from Sanganer Airport
3 km from Durgapura railway station
MNIT, Jaipur- Courses and Admission
The Institute offers Seven specializations under B.Tech program, One specialization under B.Arch.-program, twenty-three specializations in M.Tech course and one specialization in M.Plan. MNIT also offers M.Sc. and MBA at the PG level to the candidates.
MNIT, Jaipur B.Tech / B.Arch Admission
Admission to the B.Tech / B.Arch program is on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 12th or equivalent with minimum 75% marks and JEE Main Entrance exam. Final Selection to the program is based on the allocation of seats through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
MNIT, Jaipur M.Tech / M.Plan Admission
MNIT offers M.Tech and M.Plan Program at the UG level. Applying candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate or at least 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale. Selection is on the basis of GATE score acquired by the candidate. Final selection to the program will be made by CCMT (Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan).
MNIT, Jaipur M.Sc. and MBA Admission
MNIT offers M.Sc. and MBA program at the Postgraduate level. Candidates applying for these courses must hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institute/University. Those applying for M.Sc. program must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% whereas candidates applying for MBA must have a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Selection to MSc. program will be on the basis of scores obtained in IIT JAM.
- Admission to MBA program will be on the basis of ranks acquired in CAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT / XAT.
Check Courses and Fees Structure
MNIT, Jaipur Placement
MNIT, Jaipur offers Placements to candidates on the basis of the marks acquired consistently over the years in their respective course.
|International Package||1 Cr.|
|Domestic Package||29 Lakhs|
The Following Graph Depicts Average Package Offered In 2016-17 –
Check MNIT Placements
MNIT, Jaipur Ranking
|Body / Magazine||Rank||Year|
MNIT, Jaipur Scholarships
Scholarships are offered to deserving candidates, particularly to those from low-economic backgrounds Or from Reserved Categories.
- Ministry of Steel Authority Scholarship to students of Metallurgical & Material Eng. Deptt.
- National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities 2015-16.
- National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities (Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment GOI) Trust fund.
- Central Sector Scholarship for College and University Students (MHRD, Govt. of India)
MNIT, Jaipur Facilities
- Central Library: Institute provides facilities for general reading and information with 156,314 print books, 3073 ebooks, 10,000 e-journals, international journals, technical pamphlets, standards, CD-ROMs, and periodicals.
- Computer Center: The Center has 10 computer labs and has features of automated provisioning of IT resources.
- Hostel: MNIT has 10 boys and 2 girls hostels with an accommodation capacity of about 3000 students. The hostels are equipped with mess, Wifi, LAN, Common room.