Madanapalle Institute Of Technology & Science (MITS) was established in 1998 and managed by Ratakonda Ranga Reddy Educational Academy. MITS is governed by a progressive management that never rests on laurels and has been striving conscientiously to develop it as one of the best centers of Academic Excellence in India.
- Vision of the Institute is “Participate with dedication and moral earnestness in creating a large human resource potential comprising skilled trained and competent individuals with high motivation to meet the present day challenges from society”
- Mission of the Institute is “To create humanist, rational young graduates with scientific temperament and a deep sense of commitment”
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering introduced in 2014-15
- Institute is located about 10 km away from Madanapalle
- Institute is approved by AICTE, Delhi and affiliated to JNTUA, Anantpur
Placements – Placement details of 2015 batch is mentioned below:
|NTT DATA Corporation||–||09||07||03||–||04||–||–||23|
Placement Record Of Last Few Years Is Mentioned Below:
|Year||Number Of Students Placed|
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (ED)
- IBM COE Lab
- Wipro Mission 10X
- ADOBE Center
|International Periodicals (online)||8643+|
|Back Volumes of Periodicals||640|
- Mechonance 2013-It is a technical festival conducted by department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Tera 2014 –It is a technical festival organized by MITS
Scholarships– There is a scholarship of Rs. 8,000/- per month for 15 students of the M.Tech programme. All the students who have applied for M.Tech programme are eligible to apply.