Hindu College Of Engineering (HCE) was established in 1999 by The Hindu Educational & Charitable Society. The aim of college is to provide quality education by innovation and continuous improvements in the discipline of engineering through advanced method of training, meaningful research and synergy with the industry, business and other institutions in the country. The infrastructure of the College is spreaded over 10 acres of land. It is situated in Sonepat, Haryana. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Affiliated to Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
|Year||Total No. Of Placed Students|
- National Service Scheme: GRDIET has NSS unit comprising more than 100 NSS Volunteers involved in various activities like Blood Donation, Tree Plantation, Cleanliness Drive, AIDS Awareness programs and many more
- Computer Society of India
- The Indian Society for Technical Education
- Blood Donation Camp
|The College has separate Hostels for boys and girls with excellent residential facilities.|
A mess facility at nominal charges is provided to the students, with freedom to choose the menu among themselves and the kind of food that suits their appetite
Zephyr: It is a Techno cum cultural fest organized by the college. It is a mega event being organized every year, and the students of different college/Institutes team up together to celebrate the vibrant spirit of today’s youth. It’s an effort to bring together different colours of our culture under one roof.