College Of Technology And Engineering is well known and prestigious engineering college. It was established in 1964 by the government of Rajasthan. The college is affiliated to Maharana Pratap University of Agricultural and Technology, Udaipur. It offers Bachelor and Master in Engineering and have approval from AICTE
- In 1996, the college stated in Electrical, Mechanical and Mining Engineering
- In 2000, Computer Science and Engineering
- The college introduced Electronics and Communication Engineering in 2006, Information Technology and Civil Engineering in 2007
- The college also offers job oriented post graduate diploma programme in Organic Agriculture Management
- The college conducts State level Pre Engineering Test and All India Engineering Entrance Examination for taking admission in degree courses. Fifteen per cent seats in Agricultural Engineering are also filled up through ICAR
- The College has an Information and Placement Bureau (IPB), functioning since 2001 provide placement in reputed organizations
- The college is located in Udaipu which is 7 km from Udaipur City railway station and bus terminal and about 2 km from Rana Pratap Nagar railway station. It is accessible by a by-pass road branching near Pratapnagar from the National Highway No. 76 leading to Chittorgarh.
- NSS– Volunteers of NSS participated in activities such as National Youth Festival, NSS Special Camp, Blood Donation Camp etc. Five NSS volunteers attended a three day Training Programme on Social Entrepreneurship held during at Bangalore in 2010, organised by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sriperumbundur
- NCC- NCC has 1 Senior Boys Army wing of 53 cadets
- Hobby Club– Under this club, activities like photography, radio, model making, music, painting etc. are conducted
- Educational Tours– The educational tours give exposure to the students about the real scenario of engineering techniques in the field, as such these tours are part of the course curriculum and are assessed
- College Magazine– The college publish magazine, “Tech-view”. The students are encouraged to contribute articles
The College has a specious and well equipped library. The Library occupies area of 1100 Sq. Meter and has more than 150 seats for its readers. It has rich collection of about 53000 Volumes of Books, Bound Periodicals, Reference collection, Ph.D. thesis, ME/ BE Project Reports, Standards and CD-ROMs. Library has procured SOUL Software and computerized all the activities.
The campus consists of 6 hostels. All hostels are equipped with Aquaguard water cooler, TV, Geyser and well furnished common room. Internet facility also provided to the students in senior boys hostels, day and night.
|S. No.||Name Of The Hostel||Capacity|
|3.||A.N. Khosla Hostel||100|
|6.||Ganga Girls Hostel||40|
The college has been ranked amongest top engineering college in Rajasthan as per the grade AAA provided by Carrer360 magazine in 2013