Chandigarh Engineering College (CEC) is a Private Institute located in Mohali, Punjab and was established in the year 2001. The Institute is affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Courses offered by the Institute are B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA and MBA.
Know more about Chandigarh Engineering College Admissions
Chandigarh Engineering College Courses and Eligibility
|B.Tech.||10+2 (Science Stream)/ Diploma in Engineering||JEE Main Rank/ PTU Counselling|
|B.Tech. (Lateral)||Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate||Merit Based|
|M.Tech.||BE/ B.Tech. in relevant stream||GATE Entrance Exam score followed by PTU Counselling|
|MCA||BCA/ Graduation (with Mathematics /Statistics /Business Statistics /Quantitative Techniques as a subject) from a UGC recognized Institute|| |
|MCA (Lateral)||BCA/ B.Sc. (IT/CS) with Mathematics as a subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate|
|MBA||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a renowned University|
Check Chandigarh Engineering College Fee Structure
Chandigarh Engineering College Placements
The Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) of Chandigarh Engineering College plays an important role in providing the placement opportunities to the candidates. It conducts various programs for Communication Skills & Professional Skills Development, Group Discussions, IQ/ EQ development and Interview Techniques to equip the candidates so that they can be placement ready. CRC maintains good relationship with the industry and the companies in order to bring them on board for campus recruitment process. CRC has also adapted AMCAT test for better evaluation of the candidates to check their skills and employability.
Get details on Chandigarh Engineering College Placements
Chandigarh Engineering College Ranking
- According to Dataquest 2015 survey, CEC ranked 800th among the top Engineering Colleges of India.
- Careers360 Rated CEC as AAA+ in 2016.
- CEC ranked at No. 55 Nielsen College Ranking 2016 by India Today.
- CEC was recognized as “Most Innovative Engineering College in India” by Prime Time Research Media Private Limited (Global Education Excellence Awards, 2016).
- CED won National Education Excellence Awards by Praxis Media 2016.
- Chandigarh Engineering College is placed in “B” category and Ranked as 2nd among top 10 Engineering colleges in India – Business & Management Chronicle.
- Chronicle (Civil Services Chronicle) Rated CEC as A++ 2016.
- DQ-CMR Best Technical Schools Survey 2016 – Rank: 09 in North Zone, Rank: 11 in Top 25 Private Institutes 2016 (Established on or after year 2000), Rank: 26 in Top 100 Private T-Schools 2016.
- The Week (Best College Survey 2016) – 57th Rank in Top Private Engineering Colleges in India, 9th Rank in Top Private Engineering Colleges in North.