Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology [BIET] is an Autonomous Institute funded by the UP Govt. The Institute was established in the year 1986 and is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. Courses offered by the Institute are B.Tech., M.Tech. and MBA. Admissions to these courses will be done on the basis of following Entrance Exams – UPSEE (for B.Tech.), GATE/ GPAT (for M.Tech.) and UPSEE (for MBA).
Check BIET Jhansi Admission Procedure
Know more about BIET Jhansi Courses
BIET Jhansi Highlights
|Type of Institute||Public (Autonomous)|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Campus Area||240 Acres|
|Student Faculty Ratio||20:1|
|Library||Over 4 Lakh|
|Auditorium||1500 – Intake Capacity|
|Hostel||4 (for Boys)|
2 (for Girls)
112 (Staff Quarters)
|How to Reach||6.8 KM (from Jhansi Bus Station)|
10.9 KM (from Jhansi Railway Junction)
116.1 KM (Gwalior Airport)
BIET Jhansi Courses and Admission
Admissions to B.Tech. program will be offered to the candidates with minimum 45% marks in 10+2 (Science Stream). Final selection to the course is done on the basis of marks obtained in UPSEE Entrance Exam followed by counselling conducted by the University.
Candidate applying for M.Tech. course must have obtained BE/ B.Tech. degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board/ University. Selection is made on the basis of GATE/ GPAT/ University Entrance Exam score acquired by the candidate.
BIET offers two year full-time MBA program to candidate who holds a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Admission to the program will be done on the basis of scores obtained in UPSEE Entrance Exam.
Get details on BIET Jhansi fee structure
BIET Jhansi Placement
The dedicated placement cell of BIET Jhansi focuses on providing best in class training to all the candidates. The placement cell does exhaustive work to bring maximum Placement offers for the candidates. The highest placement package offered so far is 7.8 Lakh p.a., which is increasing with every subsequent year. Accenture, Adobe, Angel Broking, Birlasoft and Samsung are among the frequent recruiting partners of BIET.
Know more about BIET Jhansi Placements
Why BIET Jhansi?
- The institute provides Industry related curriculum that helps in skill development.
- Frequent visits by the Public Figures helps in knowledge enhancement of the students.
- The Institute comprises IBM Centre of Excellence where the student are trained on IBM tools.
- Personality development training is provided to the candidates so that they leave no stone unturned in realizing their dreams.
- Highly equipped infrastructure which facilitates smooth learning process.
- Various cultural events and fests throughout the year enlightens the sense of being rooted to the Indian Culture.
- Notable Highly placed alumni visits the campus to encourage the students.
- 100% dedicated placement assistance cell helps the students grab their dream job.