Anil Neerukonda Institute Of Technology And Sciences was established in 2001 by Dr. N. B. R. Prashad in the memory of his son Anil Neerukonda.
- College is affiliated Andhra University and is approved by AICTE
- In 2003 all the College courses are accredited by NBA
- Outlook magazine rated AAA grade to Institute
- In 2009, Sakshi Survey gave institute 4 stars rating
- College offers 7 undergraduate and 5 post graduate courses
- Admission in B.Tech courses are based on EAMCET
Placements: College has good placements records. This year also college has witness some of the best placement records. This year highest package is of Rs. 2 Crores given by Google.
Below are the placement stats for the 2013-14 batch-
|Company||No. Of Students||CTC|
|Direct i Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||1||20.66 lac|
Library: College has a well equipped library. Library has good collection of books.
- Library has 32721 books
- 2099 CD ROM’S
- Subscribes to 95 National journals, 4 International journals and 72 magazines
- It also has access to 1150 e-journals
Hostel: College has separate hostel for boys and girls. Boys hostel can accommodate 92 boys and girls hostel can accommodate 135 girls.
|CRS – GHRDS||Most Promising Private Engineering Colleges||5th|
|CSR – GHRHS||Top Private Engineering Colleges||5th|
Scholarships: Fresh Scholarship for SC, ST, BC, EBC & Disabled categories.