The Amity School of Engineering and Technology (ASET), Noida was established in 2003 and is part of Amity University under the Ritnand- Balved Educational Foundation. It is located in the 60-acre campus of Amity University in sector-125, NOIDA.
- Amity School of Engineering and Technology consists of seven departments namely Applied Sciences, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering and Civil Engineering
- The School has 220 faculty members, 100 support staff & over 4500 students. Our infrastructure is supported by 118 fully equipped laboratories
- ASET offers more than thirty eight Programmes of which seven are the B.Tech Programmes, one B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Program, four B.Tech + MBA Dual Degree Programmes, twenty six M.Tech Programmes. PhD Programmes are also offered in all subjects
- Scientists, academicians and researchers are invited to share their latest research and experiences
- Our research program is also supported by high-tech laboratories which act as ideal training ground for budding professionals that allow students to experiment and gain practical knowledge
- ASET is committed to grooming leaders who are not only thorough professionals but also good human beings
- 4,000 strong faculties led by 11 former Vice Chancellors, former Chairman of UGC and Vice Chairman of AICTE. Leading corporate professionals, as visiting faculty, share rich industry experience
A number of clubs and committees are active in ASET which provide students a platform for honing their skills through participation in co curricular and extracurricular activities.
Intensive Corporate Interaction
Industry Oriented Teaching
- As part of this ongoing initiative, in 2013 over Rs. 60 crores worth of Scholarships have been awarded to students on need or merit basis.
- 100% Scholarship
Eligibility – 93% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE or ICSE Board of Class XII, 2014.
- 50% Scholarship
Eligibility – 88% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE or ICSE Board of Class XII, 2014.
- Ranked 4th in North India by Times of India
- Amity University has been ranked the no. 1 private University (Source : Education Times)
- Amity School of Engineering has been ranked no.1 pvt. Engineering Institute for placements (Source: Dataquest)