Faculty at Japan India Institute of Manufacturing, Mehasana, Gujarat (Employed by DIYguru)
- To work as a faculty at Maruti Suzuki’s Japan India Institute of Manufacturing – Mehsana, Gujarat
- Teach Electric Vehicle course to ITI Students.
- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining electric vehicle.
- Tech. (Graduate) / M.Tech. / PhD
- 0-5 years of Experience
- Have experience of working in Electric Vehicle Industry / Startup
- Made DIY Projects on Electric Bicycle / Bike / Car
- Knowledge about different Electric Vehicle Components like Motors, Motors Controller, Battery, Battery Management System
- Problem Solving attitude, Time management and dealing with students.
- Will be hired by Maruti Suzuki for it’s Engineering workforce as a part of it’s Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Plan 2020.
DIYguru is India’s no. 1 Maker’s Learning Platform for Electric Vehicle Industry. They provide online courses and DIY projects in the Field of Electric Vehicle and Future Automotive Industry Technologies.
Online Course : https://www.diyguru.org/course/electric-vehicle
India’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki will start making its first affordable electric vehicle (EV) by 2020 based on technology from parent Suzuki Motor, ahead of products developed in partnership with Toyota.
The company and its parent are focusing on in-house capabilities but are also looking for partners to put in place the ecosystem for electric vehicles.
Japan India Institute of Manufacturing – JIM
Taking the opportunity of Prime Minister Abe’s official visit to India, METI introduced four JIMs and one JEC, which were opened between July and September this year based on the Manufacturing Skill Transfer Promotion Programme signed by METI and MSDE in November 2016, and screened a video at the summit session.
Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing: An institute where a Japanese company directly teaches the discipline and attitude required at a manufacturing site and practical skills to young people in India to train future floor shop leaders
Japanese Endowed Courses: A course that a Japanese company offers to a university in India for practical professional education in the manufacturing field
JIM, Mehsana in collaboration with DIYguru, India’s Maker’s Learning Platform and skill partner for NITI Aayog, Electric Vehicle Summit is going to offer EV training to students who are enrolled in Japan India Institute of Manufacturing. The course duration will be of 6 months, the motive is to prepare a workforce which will cater to the increasing demand of Electric Vehicle Engineers in India.