Our mission is provide manufacturing industries with skilled students who have the advantage of Job Opportunity and Entrepreneurship in Manufacturing Sectors by gaining Skill based Training through DIY Learning approach. We wish to inspire young students to live lives of passion and purpose — and learn how they can change the world through science & engineering.
DIYguru is a movement to empower the next generation skills spurring the great wave of experimentalism, convention-breaking, and do-it-yourself attitude among the new generation students and professionals.
By 2025, every student across globe aspiring to be an engineer, scientist, designer or a maker will use our platform to learn the basics of science.
We provide courses curated by experts, followed by mentoring sessions then the candidate is asked to complete a project based on the type of curse he/she completes, after that the quality of project decides their candidature for a preferred company they opt for during career counselling.
To improve the quality of DIY educational contents and use them to explain the basic concepts of design, manufacturing and make it understand to the masses.
We intend to promote makers culture in India by providing skilled and innovative workforce to manufacturing sectors. We empower the next generation of makers education by providing DIY skill based training and career mentoring to students.
DIYguru, Hauz rani
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
+91 011 654 88887
+91 99530 90819
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear it from you
If you are
- A student / Professional willing to pursue course, having any inquiry with the course
- A parent, who wants to improve the hobby of his/her children and make him/her excel in a particular maker field.
- A Teacher / Mentor interested to know about us and willing to contribute to our vision & mission.
- A media personnel interested in promoting makers culture.
Kindly drop us your mail to email@example.com | you can even use the contact form below.
If you are
- A student / Professional pursuing our course and having any doubt with site lockout or course accessibility.
Kindly drop us your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org | you can even use the contact form below.